Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Old ideas. New words. How to make sense of all of it? What is the right size of a micro service? 300 lines of code?! in what language? There is a lot of nonsense out there about microservices. This talk will actually not focus on microservices but the ideas behind them and what has been learned over the last 30 years of dealing with similar ideas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.