Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Old ideas. New words. How to make sense of all of it? What is the right size of a micro service? 300 lines of code?! in what language? There is a lot of nonsense out there about microservices. This talk will actually not focus on microservices but the ideas behind them and what has been learned over the last 30 years of dealing with similar ideas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.