This session was not filmed.
Designed for complete beginners, and anyone who considers themselves non-technical, this series of 4 short sessions will gently introduce you to programming with the popular and easy Python language.
We'll start from zero, progress through basic yet useful concepts, and by the end of the fourth session you'll have a small twitter-like web service running! The emphasis here is very much on accessibility, avoiding jargon, going at a pace that everyone is comfortable with, and celebrating progress! if you've always wanted to start learning to code - come along!
Please book the upcoming meetups of this series at: https://skillsmatter.com/groups/81-the-london-python-group
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Generative Adversarial Networks with PyTorch (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)