Security is now important to all of us, not just people who work at Facebook. Most developers think about security in terms of security technologies that they want to apply to their systems, and then ask how secure the system is. From a secure systems perspective, this is the wrong way around. To build a secure system, you need to start from the things that need to be protected and the threats to those resources. In this session, Eoin will dive into the fundamentals of system security to introduce the topics we need to understand in order to decide how to secure our systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practices for Effective Continuous Software Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)