A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Jan Machacek (CTO, Cake Solutions Ltd) will talk about the exciting muvr project.
Jan will cover:
Muvr exercise analysis project:
- the code that runs on the wearables
- the signal processing, sensor data fusion and classification on the mobile
- the server-side code that ingests the classified data
- Spark code that performs deeper analysis and learning
Data that the team has collected (under the sweat of the brow in the gym), and the insights one might make from the data
Outline the experimental & research areas that the Muvr team wants to cover in the near future—for example physiotherapy, injury prevention & detection
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Production Reactive Systems in Scala with Jan Machacek! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (Online Meetup on 7th August 2020)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Jan Machacek will talk about the Muvr exercise analysis project
Jan Machacek is a passionate technologist with hands-on experience of the practical aspects of software delivery (architecture, quality, CI, CD), the project management approaches (applying the principles of agile project management), and mentoring and motivating engineering & business teams.