A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this talk Bas will give an overview of the journey a large bank has made from traditional IT (outsourcing, Java) towards in-house development with modern frameworks (Scala, open source), covering topics such as architecture, technology, mindset & behavior, and education.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Predictive analytics with Scala and Spark at ING - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)