A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this talk Bas will give an overview of the journey a large bank has made from traditional IT (outsourcing, Java) towards in-house development with modern frameworks (Scala, open source), covering topics such as architecture, technology, mindset & behavior, and education.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Predictive analytics with Scala and Spark at ING - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- Source Talks: On Scala #4 (Online Meetup on 30th January 2023)
- How to teach IntelliJ IDEA to your juniors (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)