Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
First they will explore how to write a phone book app with the help of Compojure. After that they will have a look at how to use Yada to address the same problem, and discuss how Yada differs from the Compojure solution and what the advantages/disadvantages are of the two solutions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Tour of Tick, Time as a Value (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
REST full web service in Clojure, two different approaches
Malcolm has been writing Clojure since 2009, has led Clojure teams and been involved in many successful Clojure projects. He is an experienced Clojure trainer and has written numerous open-source libraries including bidi and yada. He is also the founder of JUXT, a consulting and software development firm that uses Clojure exclusively.
Thomas had been reading about the awesomeness of Lisp for years and when introduced to Clojure a few years ago he finally took the plunge, learned it and never looked back.