Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We'll pay special attention to the myriad of features introduced in the upcoming CIDER 0.10 (which should be out by the time of the talk) and our plans to support both nREPL and the new Clojure 1.8 socket REPL at the same time. We'll also examine the possibility of adding refactoring support directly into CIDER.
Check out CIDER Project here: https://github.com/clojure-emacs/cider
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brewing CIDER: It Starts with an Orchard (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- A Better Node.js REPL (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
CIDER: The journey so far and the road ahead
Bozhidar is the maintainer of CIDER and the editor of the community Clojure style guide. Most people would probably describe him as an Emacs zealot (and they would be right). He's also quite fond of the Lisp family of languages, functional programming in general and Clojure in particular. Believe it or not, Bozhidar has hobbies and interests outside the realm of computers, but we won't bore with those here.