Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we will share the reasons for this choice, the benefits from our previous architecture as well as an overview of all the components of our platform: stream processor, API server, and a real time analytics web application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Full stack real time social media analytics with Clojure
Yann is a programmer with a Machine Learning background. He is both a Haskeller and a Clojurist.
Guillaume is a programmer. He enjoys traveling, writing Clojure and exploring new approaches to stream processing .