Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
But the most complicated part of our systems often suffer with the weakest tools. In this talk we'll look at a modular, scalable architecture for frontend apps - one that uses the design insights of functional programming and the solid foundation of Clojure to stay sane in the murky realm of the browser.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Angular must die - Here are some weapons (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Developer Productivity Engineering - Next Big Thing in Software Development (in London on 29th June 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- The Indisputable Structure for Backends and Frontends (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Fast Code: Save Money By Overcoming Bottlenecks (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
ClojureScript: Architecting for Scale
Kris Jenkins is a successful startup cofounder, turned freelance functional programmer, and open-source enthusiast. He mostly works building systems in Elm, Haskell & Clojure, improving the world one project at a time.