Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
An introduction to Duct, an aggressively simple framework for building web applications in Clojure.
Duct 1 is designed to prevent complexity later in a project's life, by being zealous about simplicity earlier on. This talk will go over the central ideas and design of Duct, and how to use it to build an example application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Productive Duct (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
James Reeves is the author of Duct, and is the author or lead developer of a number of other popular Clojure libraries, including Ring, Compojure and Hiccup. He currently works as a freelancer in London.