Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
An introduction to Duct, an aggressively simple framework for building web applications in Clojure.
Duct 1 is designed to prevent complexity later in a project's life, by being zealous about simplicity earlier on. This talk will go over the central ideas and design of Duct, and how to use it to build an example application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Productive Duct (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
James Reeves is the author of Duct, and is the author or lead developer of a number of other popular Clojure libraries, including Ring, Compojure and Hiccup. He currently works as a freelancer in London.