SkillsCast coming soon.
The Pedestal framework has come a long way since its inception, making it an excellent choice for building your next server. Both beginners and experienced Clojure developers will find that its design allows for powerful abstractions without sacrificing control. In this talk async interceptors, client streaming and route tables will be demystified for you. If you tried Pedestal a long time ago and thought it was not the right fit for you, it's time to think again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Frankie Sardo believes "fullstack" is a real thing. He loves Clojure and has used it for mobile app development, server side data processing and single page webapps. Has a Stockholm syndrome obsession with build tools.