Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure for Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Data Analysis of 11,000 Projects: Changing How Projects are Delivered (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Expressive parallel analytics with Clojure
Henry Garner is a freelance data engineer working primarily in Clojure. He’s author of the Packt book 'Clojure for Data Science' and managed to squeeze the buzzwords 'big data' and 'machine learning' onto the cover. And also into this biography.