Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Or what makes Lisp, and Clojure, more powerful than other languages. This is an introductory presentation about macros, explaining how to write them, and why they are so much more powerful in Lisps than in non-Lisp languages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Ruby can’t do (SkillsCast recorded in July 2012)
- How developers are the new security rockstars (in Online on 16th July 2020)
- Interacting with Ethereum Blockchains with Groovy and web3j (in Online on 17th July 2020)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
What is a Macro?
Pablo is a second generation programmer that started coding at the age of 7. Since then he coded in many different languages, frameworks and operating systems. He created and continues to create open source libraries and programs. He was a contributor to the KDE project.