Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will see how we can break a Grails monolithic app into microservices with live code, implemented in Groovy and based on AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB. No servers, no instances, and no containers were harmed in the making of this session.
If you love to focus on building your applications and pushing new features instead of managing/scaling infrastructure, this talk is for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Embracing Hexagonal Architecture with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Serverless microservices using AWS Lambda and Groovy
Benoit is the founder and CTO of AgoraPulse, one of the leading Social Media Management platforms for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.