Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we'll explore how two revolutionary ideas come together with AWS Lambda: microservice architectures, and serverless event-driven code.
You will see how we can break a Grails monolithic app into microservices with live code, implemented in Groovy and based on AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB. No servers, no instances, and no containers were harmed in the making of this session.
If you love to focus on building your applications and pushing new features instead of managing/scaling infrastructure, this talk is for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Serverless microservices using AWS Lambda and Groovy
Benoit is the founder and CTO of AgoraPulse, one of the leading Social Media Management platforms for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.