Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we'll explore how two revolutionary ideas come together with AWS Lambda: microservice architectures, and serverless event-driven code.
You will see how we can break a Grails monolithic app into microservices with live code, implemented in Groovy and based on AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB. No servers, no instances, and no containers were harmed in the making of this session.
If you love to focus on building your applications and pushing new features instead of managing/scaling infrastructure, this talk is for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Serverless microservices using AWS Lambda and Groovy
Benoit is the founder and CTO of AgoraPulse, one of the leading Social Media Management platforms for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.