In this session we'll build a recommendation engine from scratch while paying particular attention to the modelling choices made along the way.
Our solution will be a hybrid which makes uses of both content based and collaborative filtering and we'll be covering the following topics...
- How do I know what nodes to create?
- How should I be naming relationships?
- Are my relationships too specific? Are they too generic?
- How can I tell if I've got hidden nodes in my model?
- How do I deal with time?
- How do I evolve the model as new requirements come in?
...and any other modelling questions you have!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- A NetworkX-esque API for Neo4j Graph Algorithms (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Lightning Talk: Microservices and Dependency Mapping - How to Obtain and Leverage the Graph of the System Component Interactions (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)