A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Park Bench Discussion
Benedek has been programming in Java for more than 10 years but after a small detour to ruby he is happily hacking in clojure mainly nowadays. After working for a big media organisation he is now collecting positive karma points at uSwitch.
Chris is a Master Technical Navigator who has steered many a ship through the stormy waters of IT without floundering on the rocks of cancelled budgets or the whirlpool of scope creep.
Pablo is a second generation programmer that started coding at the age of 7. Since then he coded in many different languages, frameworks and operating systems. He created and continues to create open source libraries and programs. He was a contributor to the KDE project.
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development.
He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.