With the mechanics done, Jan will explain how to use (deep) neural networks that can be very easily trained to recognize patterns in the ingested data.
You will learn the advantages and traps of designing distributed domains, data and computation: systems that may become the next generation of financial systems, bringing elasticity, resilience and responsiveness. You will look in particular at systems that consume data from IoT / wearables, and that perform immediate and batch analyses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Production Reactive Systems in Scala with Jan Machacek! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Modern Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- How Data Analytics is Changing the Way Internal Auditors Work (Online Meetup on 29th - 30th May 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Distributed deep learning
Jan Machacek is a passionate technologist with hands-on experience of the practical aspects of software delivery (architecture, quality, CI, CD), the project management approaches (applying the principles of agile project management), and mentoring and motivating engineering & business teams.