This session was not filmed.
In this hands on session we'll generate unique and compelling random art images using F# and symbolic expressions.
Please bring along a laptop with F# installed to get the most from this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Mark Rendle on Keeping Up With The Framework (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Type-Safe Datatype-Generic Programming in F# (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- GraphQL: May the Best API Win! (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Random Art, Hands On with Phil Trelford
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.