AWS is the biggest cloud provider out there, and thus many Django projects are deployed there. This will be a quick recap of all the services and options on AWS, how they're analogues elsewhere, and how you can integrate them with your Django project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Django Lightening Talk (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Busier than Barclaycard on Black Friday (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Clean Architectures in Python (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)