We'll look at
- D3 4.0 plugins in general,
- D3 rendering without the DOM in the data flow with the Flyd FRP for reactive style,
- mixing SVG and Canvas/WebGL in the same visualisation towards native-like performance even on mobile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- Event Sourcing with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 22nd September 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- How Storybook Makes Your UI Development Super Easy (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
D3 4.0 plugins via examples with SVG+Canvas and Functional Reactive Programming
I did financial analytics with SAP, R and predictive tools before focusing on datavis. I made a geotemporal dashboard with D3, crossfilter, SVG and WebGL, worked on web-based mobile and desktop time series charting tools such as http://bit.ly/1qqPtw1 and remote contracting at Retinatics for a cool London fintech startup now. My long term cause is to make dynamic visualisations easier to create, with a focus on STEM education.