YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
From monolith to microservices: A true story
Andy White is a passionate developer come podcast presenter and producer who loves talking in front of huge audiences. His first love is programming - currently using Ruby and Ruby on Rails as well as a little PHP. To get out more he also trains and coaches individuals and businesses on how to make their own podcasts. In addition to this he’s an armchair naturalist, armchair astronomer, inventor and closet introvert. His business is Wire World Media, which he runs from Brighton with a dedicated core team of professionals and specialist partners. He lives by the sea in Brighton, UK.