A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
What you can learn in this workshop:
- What is needed to be exploring- and testing software
- What exploratory testing is (and what it is not)
- To use models, heuristics and oracles
- Session based testing
All packaged in theory and actual testing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Agile Exploratory Testing
Jean-Paul Varwijk is an “agilest” and a software tester. He has been active in IT since 1998 and particularly software testing since 2004. He mostly works as senior test analyst and Thought Leader Test at Rabobank in the Netherlands but he also runs an independent Software Testing Consultancy called Arborosa, which brings him across Europe and occasionally to the USA. Jean-Paul is active in the agile and software testing community and is member of Agile Holland, Federation of Agile Testers, Dutch Exploratory Workshop on Testing (DEWT) and International Society of Software Testing. He is instructor in Black Box Software Testing (BBST) and has a Black Belt in the Miagi Do school of software testing. All to share teach and learn the art and skills of being an agile software tester.