Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This is a talk about how breaking a big team into two smaller teams and breaking stories into bite sized chunks can help a team perform and deliver with greater velocity and better performance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cucumber – Scaling up (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Designing Software Autistically (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)