During this talk we will see the challenges of deploying and running microservices architectures and how we're trying to solve that problem at the UK Home Office where we run a kubernetes cluster where we host different solutions based in microservices. During the talk will see how we do CI and, when possible, CD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- Autoscaling Bazel Remote Builds and EC2 Mac with Buildkite, Flare and Nodeless Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Continuous Deployment, Microservices and Kubernetes
Ivan has more than 17 years experience in the technology industry covering consulting, product development, architecture and solution deployment throughout the financial, telecoms and pharmaceutical industries with significant expertise in automation of data focused solutions. Currently working at the UKHome Office, Ivan is responsible for designing and implementing the CI/CD for their Digital Platform.