What problems are we running into building Web APIs today? How can we best take advantage of Django's upcoming channels work to build realtime systems? What are Django's strengths in the changing API landscape, and how can it stay relevant?
- REST - Taking a look at the pain points.
- GraphQL - Why it exists, and what it could mean for the future.
- Realtime - How we can build realtime interfaces in a more structured way.
- Hypermedia - Why it hasn't yet lived up to its promises, and how it still might.
- Microservices - The benefits and challenges of lightweight service architectures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: