SkillsCastAbout the Speaker
- REST - Taking a look at the pain points.
- GraphQL - Why it exists, and what it could mean for the future.
- Realtime - How we can build realtime interfaces in a more structured way.
- Hypermedia - Why it hasn't yet lived up to its promises, and how it still might.
- Microservices - The benefits and challenges of lightweight service architectures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
How to communicate
I'm the author of Django REST framework, a popular API framework, that's used by Mozilla, Heroku, Eventbrite, RedHat and many other organizations.