Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Scrum is great for telling us what roles we need on our teams and how we should run our daily meetings, but doesn't actually help us know how to collaborate effectively.
Focusing too much on the instructions for how to deliver software continuously rather than on delivering value early can get us into trouble.
Maybe we should worry less about whether we're doing Agile or doing BDD right and worry more about why we're doing it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Keynote: A BDD Manifesto...
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.