Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Scrum is great for telling us what roles we need on our teams and how we should run our daily meetings, but doesn't actually help us know how to collaborate effectively.
Focusing too much on the instructions for how to deliver software continuously rather than on delivering value early can get us into trouble.
Maybe we should worry less about whether we're doing Agile or doing BDD right and worry more about why we're doing it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 29th - 30th June 2017)
- BDD London June (in London on 29th June 2017)
- Scrum Event & Jenny Martin presents - Death by User Stories (in London on 3rd July 2017)
- Jenny Martin and Pete Buckney's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 17th - 19th July 2017)
- Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 9th - 10th November 2017)