Factoryboy is a Python library that replaces fixtures, useful when writing unit tests and some generated data is needed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Creating a custom Django Middleware (SkillsCast recorded in January 2016)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Factoryboy: Creating data for unit tests in an easy way
Andrea is 35 and works as a Python/Django developer for a company based in London. In his spare time he likes to work on open source projects, attend local meetups and build stuff with Arduino and RaspberryPi. At the moment, he is learning the Go language.