YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Creating a custom Django Middleware (SkillsCast recorded in January 2016)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Factoryboy: Creating data for unit tests in an easy way
Andrea is 35 and works as a Python/Django developer for a company based in London. In his spare time he likes to work on open source projects, attend local meetups and build stuff with Arduino and RaspberryPi. At the moment, he is learning the Go language.