Continuous Deployment has helped deliver better applications faster. However, many teams are finding that CD becomes harder as the application grows and in order to fix it they break down the product into modules that are only manually integrated.
In this presentation Abraham Marin-Perez will show a way in which CD can be scaled up so you can keep growing your application without sacrificing quality. He will also introduce a number of metrics that you can use to assess the health of your CD system: as with any performance goal, measuring is key.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Ryn Daniels (in London on 21st August 2019)
- Keynote by Iris Classon- Core and More: 30 Things You Should Know (in London on 28th August 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- The evolution of MobileCI at the BBC (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Keeping your continuous integration / continuous deployment system as fast as it needs to be
Abraham Marin-Perez is a Java programmer and enthusiastic agilist. Abraham's main focus is finding out what maximises a team's capacity to deliver in the long term, looking at the technical aspects (like fully automated CI/CD) to the psychological ones (like matching personality types), and then everything in between.