Join Yan Cui in this talk as he draws on his extensive experience with AWS over the last 6 years to illustrate, with real-world use cases, how you can use F# to build internal and external DSLs to successfully navigate AWS service complexity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- You wouldn't build your own toaster, would you? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- AWS Immersion Days (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Taming Cloud Complexity with F# DSLs
Yan is an experienced engineer who has run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years. He has been an architect and principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. He has worked extensively with AWS Lambda in production, and has been helping various UK clients adopt AWS and serverless as an independent consultant.