Join Yan Cui in this talk as he draws on his extensive experience with AWS over the last 6 years to illustrate, with real-world use cases, how you can use F# to build internal and external DSLs to successfully navigate AWS service complexity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- You wouldn't build your own toaster, would you? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Taming Cloud Complexity with F# DSLs
Yan is an experienced engineer who has run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years. He has been an architect and principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. He has worked extensively with AWS Lambda in production, and has been helping various UK clients adopt AWS and serverless as an independent consultant.