This talk will look at the current progress of Dojo 2, the roadmap, and some of the interesting development concepts in use. It will be an interesting discussion around architecture, modern best practices, and more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- TypeScript vs. Frameworks (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)