If you’re evaluating or introducing containers in your organisation, then this is the talk for you - Join this special In The Brain session with our Containers and Schedulers expert Bart Spaans!
Containers appear to be on every enterprise’s shopping list for 2016. The early adopters have been experimenting with Docker, Mesos and Kubernetes before they went GA, and we have been working closely alongside several of them. Join us in this light-hearted talk and learn why some organisations rapidly embrace the benefits, whereas others struggle to get beyond the POC phase.
By looking at examples from the field we plan to answer questions like: what technical aspects can stop automation efforts from becoming a success and what organisational aspects influence the adoption of the solution?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Dev to Prod and back again (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Bart Spaans is a Lead Consultant at OpenCredo with a broad technical interest, ranging from software engineering to deploying highly scalable distributed systems.