Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Agile is defined by an open development process driven by collaboration. But you know that collaboration is not always an easy process and in a lot of cases you need to come up with creative ways of establishing and supporting it. By that reason Agile community was very busy in the last decade coming up with new and innovative tools to boost collaboration on different aspects of development and planning - Story Mapping, Impact Mapping, Example Mapping, Risk Brainstorming, Three Amigos workshop, Stakeholder Mapping, Event Storming, etc. There’s a lot of tools. But how do all they fit together and when should you use one or another in the wider context of a project delivery?
This is a very practical talk that will attempt to group and present modern Agile tools in the context of project delivery and will provide guidance recommendations for their use.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Extremely Incremental Product Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Manufacturing Circuit Boards with Robots and Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Modern Project Toolbox
When not speaking at conferences Konstantin Kudryashov is an Agile blogger, organiser of BDD London meetups, the creator of Behat, Mink, co-creator of PhpSpec and leads the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) practice at Inviqa, a leading digital consultancy in Europe. As a communication coach, he has helped teams in many organisations bridge the gap between business and IT using Agile processes and development practices like Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD, Collaborative Product Ownership and Deliberate Discovery.