Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Having trouble understanding how the different puzzle pieces of BDD fit together? Don't worry. Many teams struggle with this same problem. We don't want you wasting time and effort on the wrong things, or wrestling with doing the right things at the wrong time. Not understanding the collaborative flow of BDD leads to increasing confusion, frustration, and waste.
If you're asking any of the following questions, then you're probably missing the bigger picture:
*Does BDD consist of talking about examples, or is it test automation?
*If Cucumber is a collaboration tool, why is it used to automate tests?
*The goal is to get our business people to write the Gherkin - right?
*Does embracing BDD mean you give up doing UX work?
*When is the right time to write feature files?
Experience a visual walkthrough of the flow of BDD for teams using Cucumber. Understand how to discover and describe system behaviour from a stakeholder's perspective. Learn how BDD involves different disciplines, emphasizes different skills at different times, and enables a team to avoid waste while accelerating productivity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Fighting the Invisible Enemy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Ideas for Future Haskell Tooling (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)