Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Having trouble understanding how the different puzzle pieces of BDD fit together? Don't worry. Many teams struggle with this same problem. We don't want you wasting time and effort on the wrong things, or wrestling with doing the right things at the wrong time. Not understanding the collaborative flow of BDD leads to increasing confusion, frustration, and waste.
If you're asking any of the following questions, then you're probably missing the bigger picture:
*Does BDD consist of talking about examples, or is it test automation?
*If Cucumber is a collaboration tool, why is it used to automate tests?
*The goal is to get our business people to write the Gherkin - right?
*Does embracing BDD mean you give up doing UX work?
*When is the right time to write feature files?
Experience a visual walkthrough of the flow of BDD for teams using Cucumber. Understand how to discover and describe system behaviour from a stakeholder's perspective. Learn how BDD involves different disciplines, emphasizes different skills at different times, and enables a team to avoid waste while accelerating productivity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Fighting the Invisible Enemy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keeping Subscribers Engaged in Your Design System (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)