This session was not filmed.
This intense and engaging hands-on workshop will give you the opportunity to learn and practice proven techniques for integrating collaborative design techniques into your practice of BDD.
Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and User Experience Design (UXD) are disciplines with tremendous value on their own, but when combined together with BDD are a potent combination for making software development more productive and fulfilling. In groups we will collaboratively work through an example of applying simple design techniques such as Event Storming and low-fidelity mockups alongside BDD, to show how this can dramatically increase shared understanding and provide a context for doing BDD well.
No laptop is required, and all materials will be provided. Come along willing to participate, collaborate, and learn while having fun doing it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Fighting the Invisible Enemy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Algorithmic Art (in London on 29th August 2019)
- Keynote with Jo Franchetti (in London on 23rd September 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Independent Services, Throw Your Hands Up At Me (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)