Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
BDDfire is an instant Ruby-Cucumber framework which allow you to perform Web, API, Load, Accessibility and Performance testing without writting much code also support provisioning with Docker.
More Info https://github.com/Shashikant86/bddfire.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Image Provenance and Security in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
BDDfire - Get up and running with Cucumber, Docker and Gatling in a minute
Shashikant is a software professional, he loves automating software delivery using DevOps and test automation tools. Shashikant uses Apple Developer tools like Swift, Xcode, XCTest, Xcode Server. In addition to Open-Source Contributor and is the author of BDDfire (Ruby) and XCFit (Swift) framework.