In this talk, Rachel will discuss Jet.com's chaos testing methods and code in depth, as well as lay out a path to implementation that everyone can use.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Patterns and Practices for Real-World, Event-Driven Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Microservices Chaos Testing at Jet with Rachel Reese
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).