Recently, I wrote two solutions to a permutations puzzle using Haskell. My first solution worked but didn’t scale, while the second does. I’m interested to hear if this reflects something about my problem-solving methods (in both imperative and functional languages), and what kind of approaches the audience prefers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lessons learnt from Functional Programming with Haskell and Elm (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Improving my functional programming step by step