Recently, I wrote two solutions to a permutations puzzle using Haskell. My first solution worked but didn’t scale, while the second does. I’m interested to hear if this reflects something about my problem-solving methods (in both imperative and functional languages), and what kind of approaches the audience prefers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lessons learnt from Functional Programming with Haskell and Elm (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Improving my functional programming step by step