Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The rapid adoption of Agile methodologies and increasing popularity in the continuous delivery model has amplified the requirement for test automation as part of software application development process. This shift has changed the role of testing in software projects. Testers are now expected to morph into engineers who can code in one form or another, and those that can't have more limited career growth. Most of the time emphasis is placed on the outcome of automation, without following due process on things like test case design, framework architecture and domain modelling to ensure the outcome provides value. Without these things, testing becomes another checklist item in the project.
Edirin's talk will be about how you architect a testing framework to add value to your project, where your expertise can really shape the way a project can assure quality through Agile methods.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- API Testing and REST Assured (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Test Automation: how to add REAL value to a project
Edirin Atumah is an independent software developer in test, with huge interest in the social skills of testers especially communication, designing, creating and refactoring automation framework.