A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Event-Driven Autoscaling on Kubernetes with KEDA and Azure Functions (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Day 2 Opening Keynote: Pushing Kubernetes Forward
Brandon Philips is helping to build modern Linux server infrastructure at CoreOS as CTO. Prior to CoreOS, he worked at Rackspace hacking on cloud monitoring and was a Linux kernel developer at SUSE. As a graduate of Oregon State's Open Source Lab he is passionate about open source technologies.