Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Concordion is an acceptance testing tool that enables developers, testers and business analysts to build executable specifications in free-form HTML. In this talk, Gojko Adzic introduces Concordion.NET, the .NET port of Concordion, and demonstrates it with examples.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- BDD From the Back of a Napkin (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Acceptance testing in English with Concordion .NET
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.