Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Forge is command line interface for F# projects. Its aim is to provide unified user experience for common task such as project scaffolding, dependency management and building. Forge integrates with popular tools created by community - Paket for dependency management, and FAKE for application building.
The Call for Papers is now open for F# eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinventing MVC pattern for Web Programming with F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Gazing into the Void: Understanding Space (Leaks) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)