IndexedDB is a full-blown database that is hosted inside your browser. In data driven scenarios it can help you to persist your data inside your front-end. IndexedDB can also help you to persist data in mobile web disconnected environments and later on the data will be available for synchronisation to the server. In this session you will learn what is IndexedDB, how to use it and how to incorporate it in your AngularJS apps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Biological Modeling, Powered by AngularJS (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- JS UX: Writing Code for Humans (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Intro to GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Who’s Afraid of Front-End Databases?
Gil Fink is a web development expert, ASP.NET/IIS Microsoft MVP and sparXys CEO. He is currently consulting for various enterprises and companies, where he helps to develop web based solutions. He conducts lectures and workshops for individuals and enterprises who want to specialize in web development. He is also co-author of several Microsoft Official Courses (MOCs) and training kits, co-author of "Pro Single Page Application Development" book (Apress), co-organizer of GDG Rashlatz Meetup and co-organizer of ng-conf Israel.