Despite the apparent evolution in the field of software architecture from Client-Server, to N-Tier, to SOA, and now to Microservices – there is a common flaw that has undermined the successful application of all of these styles for decades. There is a different approach, orthogonal to many of the buzzwords du jour, that can help you avoid falling into this trap. Join Udi for a multi-dimensional look at software architecture that just might leave you wishing you took the “blue pill” instead.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.