Despite the apparent evolution in the field of software architecture from Client-Server, to N-Tier, to SOA, and now to Microservices – there is a common flaw that has undermined the successful application of all of these styles for decades. There is a different approach, orthogonal to many of the buzzwords du jour, that can help you avoid falling into this trap. Join Udi for a multi-dimensional look at software architecture that just might leave you wishing you took the “blue pill” instead.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- High Performance Video Editing for the Mobile Web (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- CNCF tools for SysOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.