Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you discover an alternative approach to UI based testing. Through using Fitnesse (a lightweight, open-source testing framework) we walk through an example of how to implement Acceptance Tests on iOS that are blazing fast, rock-solid and actually improve the architecture of your app. Increase you and your teams productivity and discover the secret to answering the question "Can we submit yet?" in seconds instead not days.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Brainstorms are Dead! - How 'Design Sprints' are Revolutionising 'Design Thinking' and Helping Companies Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas Quickly (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 20th - 22nd September 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Testing Stories Project (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
"Can we submit yet?" - The secret to blazing-fast, rock-solid automated tests
Paul is an iOS expert combining skills in mobile product design with extensive software engineering experience. An influencer and leader having worked with development teams, key stakeholders and corporate clients incl. Apple and Sky.
After years masquerading as a professional developer, Paul discovered 'Clean Code' and began a journey to a new understanding of what being a software professional meant. That journey continues through working with best practices such as TDD, Acceptance Testing and Pair Programming "as standard" in the pursuit of building the best possible software; Paul believes in the principle of getting software right early, and then keeping it working as intended.