Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for DDD eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Patterns and Practices for Real-World, Event-Driven Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 5th - 7th September 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- E113 - Dr Philip Conway - Peril Pricing in Insurance & What It Means for You (Online Meetup on 14th August 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Chaos Testing at Jet with F# and Azure
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).