A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Join Mark Gray in this workshop on Machine Learning with F#!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk Session: Using F#, Azure Functions, Fable and Shell Scripts (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The Fundamentals of Machine Learning with F#
Mark has been a passionate software engineer since 2002 and has worked for companies such as The AA,Volkswagen Financial Services and Compare the Market, to name but a few. He currently works for Housing Insight.