A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk Session: Using F#, Azure Functions, Fable and Shell Scripts (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 5th - 7th September 2022)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- E113 - Dr Philip Conway - Peril Pricing in Insurance & What It Means for You (Online Meetup on 14th August 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Pipelines & Orchestration (Online Meetup on 25th August 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
The Fundamentals of Machine Learning with F#
Mark has been a passionate software engineer since 2002 and has worked for companies such as The AA,Volkswagen Financial Services and Compare the Market, to name but a few. He currently works for Housing Insight.