A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Join Mark Gray in this workshop on Machine Learning with F#!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk Session: Using F#, Azure Functions, Fable and Shell Scripts (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
The Fundamentals of Machine Learning with F#
Mark has been a passionate software engineer since 2002 and has worked for companies such as The AA,Volkswagen Financial Services and Compare the Market, to name but a few. He currently works for Housing Insight.