Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The F# programming language has full support for static checking and inference of units-of-measure. In the process Phil show its use with a sample of retro game Lunar Lander.
Phil has posted the material including the slides on his blog here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
F# Units of Measure
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.