Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Chaos Testing at Jet with F# and Azure (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Rust (Hybrid) Hack n Learn September (in London on 28th September 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Rust Async History, Libs, and Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Patterns and Practices for Real-World, Event-Driven Microservices
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).