A brief introduction to Kubernetes and how it can help you deploy your Django application in a scalable and resilient fashion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
A brief introduction to Kubernetes
Harish Narayanan is an applied mathematician who loves learning about and building interesting web applications He shares what he learns through is writing and open source projects. He’s currently one of the founders and the CTO at Edgefolio, a startup building creative solutions for different stakeholders in the hedge fund industry. Previously, he was an applied mathematician and computational biologist studying a range of problems in biophysics.