A brief introduction to Kubernetes and how it can help you deploy your Django application in a scalable and resilient fashion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
A brief introduction to Kubernetes
Harish Narayanan is an applied mathematician who loves learning about and building interesting web applications He shares what he learns through is writing and open source projects. He’s currently one of the founders and the CTO at Edgefolio, a startup building creative solutions for different stakeholders in the hedge fund industry. Previously, he was an applied mathematician and computational biologist studying a range of problems in biophysics.