A brief introduction to Kubernetes and how it can help you deploy your Django application in a scalable and resilient fashion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Django Signals (in London on 4th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
A brief introduction to Kubernetes
Harish Narayanan is an applied mathematician who loves learning about and building interesting web applications He shares what he learns through is writing and open source projects. He’s currently one of the founders and the CTO at Edgefolio, a startup building creative solutions for different stakeholders in the hedge fund industry. Previously, he was an applied mathematician and computational biologist studying a range of problems in biophysics.