A brief introduction to Kubernetes and how it can help you deploy your Django application in a scalable and resilient fashion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Less Obvious Things To Do With Django's ORM (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
A brief introduction to Kubernetes
Harish Narayanan is an applied mathematician who loves learning about and building interesting web applications He shares what he learns through is writing and open source projects. He’s currently one of the founders and the CTO at Edgefolio, a startup building creative solutions for different stakeholders in the hedge fund industry. Previously, he was an applied mathematician and computational biologist studying a range of problems in biophysics.