After fighting with the process of applying for a UK visa and starting a company here, I wrote Paperless to help deal with the antiquated process of archiving probably-useless-but-just-maybe- useful documents using a simple documents scanner, Django, and a bunch of other handy utilities. The result is a web-based, self-hosted archive for all of your paper stuff. Scan it and shred it, you never need to deal with paper again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sharing Files Securely with Korra (SkillsCast recorded in August 2016)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- October Raspberry Pint: Raspberry Pis and other Digital Making Fun (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Django Signals (in London on 4th November 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Intro to Paperless
Daniel is a Canadian expat living in London now for only a few months. He formerly worked with the RIPE NCC building Free software tools for the Atlas project, but currently contracts for the UK government with Trade & Investment. He likes Oreos and cheesecake, and oreo cheesecake especially.